maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Maven uber-dist Plugin 1.0.10 released on Sourceforge
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 22:50:00 GMT
> Since all plugins are in the maven group... and must be to be
> downloadable right? I took its output and removed the part for download.
> What should I put there then?

That's not correct though. The maven group is for the Maven project -
you should use your own group. Other than that it is fine.

Really, the announcement should quote organization instead of
pom.groupId though, anyway.

> Move the project? Ok, I guess I need to be registered in this other
> project  on SF i guess? And that would help me how to get the plugin on
> the maven repote repos?

There is an auotmatic sync. set up from their website to ibiblio.
There would be too much overhead in doing this for every single
sourceforge project, but I'm sure the plugin would be welcome to join
that project.

- Brett

> thx
> Eric.
>
> Brett Porter wrote:
>
> >Can you please fix your announcements so it isn't from "the maven team"? Thanks.
> >
> >If you need better infrastructure such as a maven repository to deploy
> >to that is sync'd to ibiblio, it might be worth moving this to
> >maven-plugins.sf.net, and you could participate in the other plugins
> >there too.
> >
> >Regards,
> >Brett
> >
> >On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 16:21:40 -0500, Eric Giguere
> ><eric.giguere@videotron.ca> wrote:
> >

> >>The maven team is pleased to announce the Maven Uberdist plugin 1.0.10
> >>release!
> >>
> >>Although it is now version 1.0.10, this is the first public release of the plugin.
> >>More info can be found at:
> >>
> >>http://sourceforge.net/projects/uber-dist/
> >>
> >>This plugin provides a mechanism to build what we may call a complex distributions
of both maven and non-maven projects or components.