maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I do this with maven?
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 19:19:30 GMT
Hi Alexander,

Yes, Maven can do this.

Have you read the articles about J2EE linked from the Maven website?
Here is a newer unpublished version of that document:
http://www.apache.org/~brett/site-2/reference/articles.html

Existing projects are also a good source of getting tips, and we can
help with implementation details if you are giving it a go.

Cheers,
Brett