maven-users mailing list archives

From Adam Fisk <af...@speedymail.org>
Subject building all eclipse dependency projects
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:33:25 GMT
Is there any plugin or build command that can rebuild all projects
dependent on the current project, ideally using the "eclipse.dependency"
property?  I realize you could set this up by hand using the
multiproject plugin, but you'd have to customize the project.xml files
to use for each project you wanted to do this for (specifying all the
dependent projects).  Seems like this would be a shame given that the
"eclipse.dependency" flag already gives you this information in my
configuration and presumably in many.

I suppose I could write the plugin myself, but has anyone already done
it or something similar?  Is there something obvious I'm missing.

Thanks everyone.

-Adam