maven-users mailing list archives

From Randy Xu...@post.harvard.edu>
Subject referencing goal name/maven.dependency.classpath
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 23:59:50 GMT
Three questions.

1)  Anyone know how to reference the goal's name within a goal?  I'm
creating error messages now and it'd be a lot cleaner if I can just output:

<fail message="[${goal.name}] crap crap crap" />

2) If 1 is answerable, is this generalizable to other goal/project
variables too?

3) maven.dependency.classpath - I see that this includes ALL
dependencies, including maven plugins.  Is there a way to distinguish
from the ones that _I_ specify?  I'm thinking of adding a property in
each dependency and then checking for this property.  Is there an easier
way?

-Randy