maven-users mailing list archives

From Randy Xu...@post.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Multiproject without the jars
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 17:49:44 GMT
Hmm... you sure it involves copying files around.  I was planning on
setting the output classes directories (subproject/target/classes) in
the classpath of higher-level subprojects.

Then, I'd run multiproject:goal with -Dgoal=java:compile?  Any reason
this wouldn't work?

Would this involve overwriting the default java:compile goals?  I guess
what I'm asking is how one can add directories to the default compile
classpath.

-Randy