maven-users mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@maven.org>
Subject weblogic tools for maven
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:21:30 GMT
Howdy,

I'm looking for the people who were chatting on the list the other day
about Weblogic tools. I would like to organize the effort as the current
job I'm working on requires a whole slew of WL tools to deal with
creating domains to deploying to monitoring.

I was thinking I would start a project at Codehaus where we could
collect all the sources to anything anyone wants to contribute and would
be where I start sticking the stuff I'm going to write as I need it all
finished in the next two weeks.

If anyone is interested just ping me in private or come to IRC:
irc.codehaus.org:6667 #maven.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl