maven-users mailing list archives

From <sgoldst...@apache.org>
Subject RE: war plugin: including Tomat context.xml in META-INF?
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2005 06:28:56 GMT
I'm having a problem with the provided solution.  When I run the war
plugin, the resources are automatically copied to the build/classes
directory and are included in the WAR in the WEB-INF/classes directory.

What do I need to do in order for the resources to be copied to the
META-INF directory?

Thank you for the help.

Scott