maven-users mailing list archives

From Ben Anderson <benanderson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javac ... -source 1.3
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:16:47 GMT
I got it working again.  I edited the plugin.jelly and commented out
the following lines:
          <!--
          <j:if test="${context.getVariable('maven.compile.source') != null}">
            <ant:setProperty name="source" value="${maven.compile.source}" />
          </j:if>
          -->

I understand this is needed if you wish to change the -source, but I
don't.  I'm not setting maven.compile.source anywhere, so I would
expect is to be null, but for some reason it always got set to 1.3...
who knows?  Also, I first worked on $HOME/.maven/plugins or
$HOME/.maven/cache, but these did nothing.  What worked was when I
edited the plugin.jelly in $MAVEN_HOME/plugins/maven-java....jar
What's the necessity for these various version?

Bottom line - I got my problem fixed and I'm happy.

Thanks,
Ben