maven-users mailing list archives

From Ben Anderson <benanderson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javac ... -source 1.3
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:40:39 GMT
Thanks for the tip Brett, but it still adds -source as an argument:
$maven -X java:compile
'-sourcepath'
'D:\VSS3\MedAmerica_Working\src\java'
'-target'
'1.1'
'-g'
'-source'
''

looks like I've got the maven-java-plugin1.4

$ maven --info | grep java
Which.version=Which.java:($Revision: 1.2 $) WhichJar.java:($Revision: 1.2 $)
java.version=1.4.2_04
java.ext.dirs=c:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\jre\lib\ext
java.class.path=c:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Maven
1.0/lib/forehead-1.0-beta-5.jar
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
java.runtime.name=Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition
  maven-java-plugin-1.4
  maven-javacc-plugin-1.1
  maven-javadoc-plugin-1.6.1

Thanks,