maven-users mailing list archives

From "Geoffrey" <jcs_gde_li...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for ideas for Maven presentation at Javapolis
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 00:33:18 GMT
Vincent,

I am (hopefully) coming to your presentation.
I would love to hear more about multiproject, dist, releasing, etc. both for
J2SE only (desktop apps) and for J2EE.
Also combining Maven with an IDE (for example IntelliJ) or CruiseControl
would be nice.
Especially some guidelines on how to organize a multiproject would be
helpful:
- Which project.xml creates the site, which the bin/src distributions, which
deploys to the app server, does the testing, ...?

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey