maven-users mailing list archives

From "Oren Berenson" <oren.beren...@morpheus.co.uk>
Subject RE: Problem with was5 plugin
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:12:49 GMT
I don't think you can use the plugin with wsad.

Oren

-----Original Message-----
From: Louis Burroughs [mailto:lburroug@aholdusa.com]
Sent: 11 November 2004 15:23
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Problem with was5 plugin

When I run was5:listApps with the following command

maven -Dmaven.was5.script.username=username
-Dmaven.was5.script.password=password was5:listApps

The was5 plugin is trying to execute wsadmin but I am getting the
following errors:

was5:listApps:
    [wasListApps] WASX7246E: Cannot establish "SOAP" connection to host
"localho
st" because of an authentication failure. Ensure that user and password
are corr
ect on the command line or in a properties file.
    [wasListApps] Exception message (if any): "ADMN0022E: Access denied
for the
getProcessType operation on Server MBean due to insufficient or empty
credential
s."
    [wasListApps] WASX7213I: This scripting client is not connected to a

server
process; please refer to the log file
/opt/websphere/appserver/logs/wsadmin.trac
eout for additional information.
    [wasListApps] WASX7022E: Problem running command "$AdminApp list" --

excepti
on information: com.ibm.ws.scripting.ScriptingException: WASX7206W: The
applicat
ion management service is not running. Application management commands
will not
run.

I am using the username and password I use to log into the was admin
console.

Louis M. Burroughs III, OCTO

Mark van Holsteijn <mvanholsteijn@xebia.com>
11/11/2004 09:19 AM