maven-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: JUnit Report Plugin : Grouping reports by TestSuite?
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:02:05 GMT
Funny you should have this problem!  I actually am doing something similiar
where I have a TestScanner class go through and pick up all the appropriate
tests as well.  And therefore my report comes out as one giant TestSuite as
well..

I tried playing around with how I add the test to the parent test suite, but
no luck.  I assume that if the data is being saved to the XML files, you
could just tweak the transformation to do what you want?  Although, I
haven't actually tried it..

Eric