maven-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: how can I use an ANT task inside my maven.xml
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 18:18:39 GMT
All Ant tasks are first class citizens in Maven.  So when maven does a
<copy/> it is using the Ant copy task.  For examples on scripting in Maven,
look in maven-plugins in CVS.  Look for ant: to find lots of examples.

Here's an article about writing a plugin, which is representative of writing
a maven.xml as well:
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/03/17/maven.html

It links to a good howto to get started as well..

Eric