maven-users mailing list archives

From Louis Burroughs <lburr...@aholdusa.com>
Subject RE: Problem with Reactor build order
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:35:30 GMT
I changed my subprojects to use artifactId instead of id.
<artifactId>war1</artifactId>
<name>war1 Project</name>

When I use this dependency:

<groupId>${pom.groupId}</groupId>
<artifactId>war1</artifactId>
<version>SNAPSHOT</version>

Reactor still won't build in the right order.

When I use this dependency:

<groupId>war1</groupId>
<artifactId>war1</artifactId>
<version>SNAPSHOT</version>

Builds in the right order,  but the ear builder can't find

war1-SNAPSHOT.war

because it's in the repository under war1/war1/  instead of project/war1

Louis M. Burroughs III

"Poppe, Troy" <Troy.Poppe@eia.doe.gov>
11/12/2004 11:27 AM
Please respond to "Maven Users List"