maven-users mailing list archives

From Louis Burroughs <lburr...@aholdusa.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Reactor build order
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:01:14 GMT
The only potential issue I see in my project.xml is that my top level id
is the same as my ear name.

Top

        <id>IPM</id>
                <name>Initiative Performance Measurement</name>
                <currentVersion>2.2-Release</currentVersion>

Ear
        <extend>${basedir}/../project.xml</extend>
        <id>Project</id>
        <name>IPM</name>

War1
        <extend>${basedir}/../project.xml</extend>
        <id>ProjectTest</id>
        <name>Connectivity Test Project</name>

War2
        <extend>${basedir}/../project.xml</extend>
        <id>ProjectWeb</id>
        <name>IPM web application</name>

Louis M. Burroughs III, OCTO

Jeffrey Mutonho <ejbengine@gmail.com>