maven-users mailing list archives

From "Michael MATTOX" <michael.mat...@capgemini.com>
Subject Is it possible to disable the site for distributions?
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:16:51 GMT

Is it possible to disable the site for distributions?  So far I manually
edit the maven.xml file to add a site goal which does nothing, but this
isn't very clean.  It'd be great if I could pass a property saying
site.enabled=true/false.  I have searched the maven site & dist plugins but
don't see anything.  Can I do something custom in the maven.xml?

Regards,
Michael Mattox