maven-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: maven and ssh
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:21:28 GMT
Jason Roscoe wrote on Monday, November 15, 2004 2:45 PM:

> Ok, I changed the groupId from raweb raweb1 and then from my
> sindows command prompt, ran maven -X site:deploy.  It still
> froze at the same spot and here is the debug info, same as before:

OK. My fault, I thought you wanted to deploy the artifact. So, restore the artifact name and
change the entry of the siteDiretcory in the POM. This should be currently '/opt/IBMHttpServer/htdocs/html/'.
You might cvhange it to '/opt/IBMHttpServer/htdocs/html/testIfCreated' and have a look at
the host after running maven, if the directory was created although maven hangs.

- Jörg