maven-users mailing list archives

From "Helck, Christopher" <che...@ebs.com>
Subject RE: Jar:deploy-SNAPSHOT hang
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:12:19 GMT
I'll upgrade to artifact 1.4.1. Can you explain why mkdir would hang?

Thanks,
C. Helck

-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Porter [mailto:brett.porter@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 5:31 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Jar:deploy-SNAPSHOT hang

That's odd. Usually, the mkdir should hang, but after that everything
succeeds.

What version of Maven, and what version of the maven artifact plugin?

If possible can you try upgrading to Maven 1.0, and artifact 1.4.1 (see
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/artifact/announcements/announc
ement-1.4.1.txt)

If that doesn't resolve the issues, please post a JIRA issue against
maven-artifact-plugin with as much information as possible about your
environment.

Thanks,
Brett

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 13:31:50 -0500, Helck, Christopher <chelck@ebs.com>
wrote:
> The goal jar:deploy-SNAPSHOT is hanging. When I run in --debug mode I
> see the following:
>
>   Executing command: mkdir -p
/apps/local/apache2/htdocs/maven/ebs/poms