maven-users mailing list archives

From "Helck, Christopher" <che...@ebs.com>
Subject Jar:deploy-SNAPSHOT hang
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 18:31:50 GMT
The goal jar:deploy-SNAPSHOT is hanging. When I run in --debug mode I
see the following:

  Executing command: mkdir -p /apps/local/apache2/htdocs/maven/ebs/poms
  Executing command: scp -t
/apps/local/apache2/htdocs/maven/ebs/poms/commons-SNAPSHOT.pom

The directory .../maven/ebs/poms does get created and has the correct
permissions.
The "scp" command hangs. Part of my confusion stems from not
understanding the "-t" option that is passed to scp. When I do a man on
scp there is no such option.

It is also curious that I can do a site:deploy to the same machine
without any problems.

I searched the archives but did not find anything usefull. Any ideas of
what is going on?

Thanks,
Christopher Helck

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. This e-mail is intended only for
the stated addressee.  If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate
or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. if you have received
this e-mail in error, please inform us immediately and delete it and all copies from your
system.

EBS Dealing Resources International Limited.  Registered address:  55-56 Lincoln's Inn Fields,
London WC2A 3LJ, United Kingdom. Registered number 2669861.

EBS Dealing Resources, Inc, registered in Delaware. Address: 535 Madison Avenue, 24th Floor,
New York, NY 10022, USA, and One upper Pond road, Building F - Floor 3, Parsippany, NJ 07054,
USA.

EBS Dealing Resources Japan Limited, a Japanese Corporation. Address: Asteer Kayabacho Bldg,
6th Floor, 1-6-1, Shinkawa, Chuo-Ku,  Tokyo 104-0033, Japan.