maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: difference between reactor and multiproject
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 22:38:00 GMT
multiproject is just a simpler (ie non-scripting) interface to the
reactor. In particular, it makes working with the site easier.

If you are happy using the reactor or have some different objectives,
then there is no need to use multiproject. OTOH, if your build maps to
the same objectives, using multiproject will mean you get a more
"standard" interface, and get improvements (though possibly new bugs!)
through upgrades in the future.

Cheers,
Brett