maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jar:deploy-SNAPSHOT hang
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 22:30:54 GMT
That's odd. Usually, the mkdir should hang, but after that everything succeeds.

What version of Maven, and what version of the maven artifact plugin?

If possible can you try upgrading to Maven 1.0, and artifact 1.4.1
(see http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/artifact/announcements/announcement-1.4.1.txt)

If that doesn't resolve the issues, please post a JIRA issue against
maven-artifact-plugin with as much information as possible about your
environment.

Thanks,
Brett

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 13:31:50 -0500, Helck, Christopher <chelck@ebs.com> wrote:
> The goal jar:deploy-SNAPSHOT is hanging. When I run in --debug mode I
> see the following:
>
>   Executing command: mkdir -p /apps/local/apache2/htdocs/maven/ebs/poms
>   Executing command: scp -t
> /apps/local/apache2/htdocs/maven/ebs/poms/commons-SNAPSHOT.pom
>
> The directory .../maven/ebs/poms does get created and has the correct
> permissions.
> The "scp" command hangs. Part of my confusion stems from not
> understanding the "-t" option that is passed to scp. When I do a man on
> scp there is no such option.
>
> It is also curious that I can do a site:deploy to the same machine
> without any problems.
>
> I searched the archives but did not find anything usefull. Any ideas of
> what is going on?
>
> Thanks,
> Christopher Helck
>
> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. This e-mail is intended only
for the stated addressee.  If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate
or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. if you have received
this e-mail in error, please inform us immediately and delete it and all copies from your
system.

> EBS Dealing Resources International Limited.  Registered address:  55-56 Lincoln's Inn
Fields, London WC2A 3LJ, United Kingdom. Registered number 2669861.

> EBS Dealing Resources, Inc, registered in Delaware. Address: 535 Madison Avenue, 24th
Floor, New York, NY 10022, USA, and One upper Pond road, Building F - Floor 3, Parsippany,
NJ 07054, USA.

> EBS Dealing Resources Japan Limited, a Japanese Corporation. Address: Asteer Kayabacho
Bldg, 6th Floor, 1-6-1, Shinkawa, Chuo-Ku,  Tokyo 104-0033, Japan.