maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Error reading plugin script" ???
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 22:26:31 GMT
Does it say later which plugin script it was attempting to read at the
time? What about with -X?

try cleaning ~/.maven/cache, and if it still fails, see if there is a
bad plugin in ~/.maven/plugins or ${maven.home}/plugins

(if on windows, substitute ~ for %HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH% which should be
c:\documents and settings\username)

- Brett