maven-users mailing list archives

From "Poppe, Troy" <Troy.Po...@eia.doe.gov>
Subject RE: Problem with Reactor build order
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:59:04 GMT

What is the groupId specified in your shared project.xml?

If you want to make everything really generic, just make your dependency in your
EAR project to be:

<groupId>${pom.groupId}</groupId>
<artifactId>war1</artifactId>
<version>SNAPSHOT</version>

That should do the trick.

-----Original Message-----
From: Louis Burroughs [mailto:lburroug@aholdusa.com]
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 12:36 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Problem with Reactor build order

I changed my subprojects to use artifactId instead of id.
<artifactId>war1</artifactId>
<name>war1 Project</name>

When I use this dependency:

<groupId>${pom.groupId}</groupId>
<artifactId>war1</artifactId>
<version>SNAPSHOT</version>

Reactor still won't build in the right order.

When I use this dependency:

<groupId>war1</groupId>
<artifactId>war1</artifactId>
<version>SNAPSHOT</version>

Builds in the right order,  but the ear builder can't find

war1-SNAPSHOT.war

because it's in the repository under war1/war1/  instead of project/war1

Louis M. Burroughs III

"Poppe, Troy" <Troy.Poppe@eia.doe.gov>
11/12/2004 11:27 AM
Please respond to "Maven Users List"