maven-users mailing list archives

From Janos Mucsi <muc...@yahoo.com>
Subject XDoclet in Maven
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:01:22 GMT
Pascal

I set my dependencies exactly like you said. It solved
the class not found problem.
So now if I do

<preGoal name="java:compile">
        <echo>Generates EJB classes and descriptor
files</echo>
        <attainGoal name="xdoclet:ejbdoclet"/>
    </preGoal>

I get:

    [echo] Generates EJB classes and descriptor files
Tag library requested that is not present: 'maven' in
plugin: 'maven-xdoclet-plu
gin-1.2.1'
xdoclet:ejbdoclet:

However, if I define a taskdef like you said:

<ant:taskdef name="ejbdoclet"

classname="xdoclet.modules.ejb.EjbDocletTask"
           classpathref="maven.dependency.classpath"/>

        <ejbdoclet destdir="${maven.build.src}"
                   ejbspec="2.0"
                   force="false">

            <fileset dir="${maven.build.src}">
                <include name="**/*Bean.java" />
            </fileset>

            <utilobject kind="logical"
cacheHomes="true"/>

            <remoteinterface/>
            <homeinterface/>
            <localinterface/>
            <localhomeinterface/>

            <deploymentdescriptor
                destdir="${ejb.descriptor.dir}"/>

            <jboss version="3.0"
                   xmlencoding="UTF-8"
                   typemapping="Hypersonic SQL"
                   datasource="java:/DefaultDS"
                   destdir="${ejb.descriptor.dir}"/>

        </ejbdoclet>

I see no errors, however XDoclet does absolutely
nothing. The resulting jar only contains my marked up
class and the manifest. No ejb.xml. Can you please
send me a sample EJB-marked up class. Is there
something wrong with my source directory? I only have
  src
     + ejb
         + META-INF
              + MANIFEST.MF
     + java
          *Bean.java

Is there something  wrong with my directory structure
and the files in it? Why are the two ways behave
differently?
Thanks.

Janos