maven-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: [Jalopy-plugin] : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:27:42 GMT
Send me directly your project. I'll try to investigate.

Emmanuel

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles-Alexandre Sabourdin" <kaneda@dedaletechnology.com>
To: <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Jalopy-plugin] : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

It is the default file. I did nothing more then maven genapp (answer the
questions); maven jalopy

maven jar:jar runs correctly.
I can send you the project if you want.

Could this be a permission problem ?
I set maven with root for all my users ( maven.java rwxr-xr-x )
since my user sabourdin can use maven but I can not install plugins could
this
be the probleme ?
If so how could I check that ?

--