maven-users mailing list archives

From Ylan Segal <ylan.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Newbie: Generate just the junit report
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:35:46 GMT
I am a newbie, so please bear with me.

I am playing around with maven and I see that the "site:generate" goal
creates all the reports, and I think it is great stuff. However, on
day to day coding, I often find myself running junit test very
frequently. My question is: How can I generate the junit html report,
without generating the whole site (to save time)?.

I know I can just run the junit test with "test", but the info printed
out does not give me a line number where the test failed. And if I
create the xml report with "junit-report:report" it creates the report
with the info I want in xml format, but its not very human-readable.
How do I get from the xml report to the html one?

In ant, I used the "junitreport" task. How can I accomplish this with maven?

Thanks everyone for the help,

Ylan Segal.