maven-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Multiple Versions of an Artifact
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 17:42:12 GMT
	Is it possible to force maven to download multiple versions of a
dependency artifact?  I tried listing multiple dependencies with the same
group/artifact but different versions, and on dependency with multiple
version elements, and in either case it would only download one version of
the dependency.

	I realize this is kind of a weird requirement, but we're trying to
set up a script to download all of the dependencies for a number of
projects and plugins at once, and the plugins in particular depend on
several different versions of the same Jelly tags, etc.

Thanks,
	Aaron