maven-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: How do I use maven day to day?
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 15:41:40 GMT
One of the things that does really help w/ developers who use Jbuilder or
Eclipse is to provide a good reason why the Maven build must work.  I find
that as you integrate extra steps like xdoclet or database generation, tools
like Maven become more useful.  Also, if you have a continouse integration
tool like cruisecontrol doing your builds and running the unit tests, then
having a tool like Maven or Ant is crucial.

Eric