maven-users mailing list archives

From fabrice.beling...@mpsa.com
Subject Maven and FTP Ant task: what's up??
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 12:35:59 GMT

Hi all,

I try to use the FTP Ant task in my maven.xml, but I can't make it work.
I've searched the mail archive, and I figured out that lots of people had
troubles with this task in Maven 1.0, but none found a solution regarding
this problem (at least, none gave a solution on the mailing list - a guy
just gave a hack and I couldn't even make it work).

So if someone has a solution that works, that would be really kind of him
to send it to the list :o)
Otherwise, shouldn't this problem be addressed quickly? (it seems that the
FTP task used to work in Maven previous builds)

Regards,
Fabrice.