maven-users mailing list archives

From Winston.R...@jeppesen.com
Subject Re: CruiseControl, Maven, modificationsets
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 14:51:18 GMT
Nigel,

If the project you are dependent upon is also being built by CruiseControl,
you can add a <buildstatus> element inside the modificationset like so:

      <buildstatus logdir="/usr/local/cruisecontrol/logs/dependentProject">
      </buildstatus>

This basically states that anytime a new build of dependentProject occurs, build the project
even if there are no changes in cvs.

What this won't do is always build dependentProject first. That is, if you make changes in
both projects, there's no guarantee that dependentProject
goes first. I'd like to see that feature
added somehow.

-wr

P.S. This topic probably makes more sense on the CruiseControl mailing list.

Nigel Magnay <nigel.magnay@gmail.com> on 10/07/2004 06:05:58 AM

Please respond to "Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>; Please
       respond to Nigel Magnay <nigel.magnay@gmail.com>