maven-users mailing list archives

From "Weining Hao" <w....@novatec-gmbh.de>
Subject 2nd question of RE: how to set path for repository and cache in .maven
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 11:05:38 GMT
Hi Martijn,

Thank you very much ,but it seems that I still can not handle it by myself.

1 I created the file build.properties in the C:\Documents and Settings\wh
2 In the build.properties file, I set the two path as following:
	maven.plugin.unpacked.dir=C:\NovaTec\MT\Workspace\.maven\cache
	maven.repo.local= C:\NovaTec\MT\Workspace\.maven\repository
3 Then I went back into the sample directory
(C:\Programs\andromda-bin-3.0M3-SNAPSHOT\samples\online-store\ is the path
of my sample)to run maven, but
	- only the directory .maven is created in the position C:\Documents and
Settings\wh\.maven, it is empty
	- Errors display:

	org.apache.maven.MavenException: Unable to extract plugin:
C:\Programs\maven-1.0\plugins\maven-nsis-plugin-1.1.jar
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.unpackPlugin(PluginManager.java:941)
       .......(Omitted)
	--- Nested Exception ---
	java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\Programs\andromda-bin-3.0M3-SNAPSHOT\samples\online-store\C:NovaTecMTWork
space.mavencache\maven-nsis-plugin-1.1\META-	INF\MANIFEST.MF (The filename,
directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:179)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:131)
        at org.apache.maven.util.Expand.extractFile(Expand.java:147)
        at org.apache.maven.util.Expand.expandFile(Expand.java:85)
        ........	(Omitted)

	It seems that I set the wrong path, but how can I set it?

Thanks again for your help and Look forward to your new feedback.

Regards,
Weining