maven-users mailing list archives

From Stéphane Nicoll <Stephane.Nic...@bsb.com>
Subject RE: xerces
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:42:14 GMT
Thanks for the trick. It's ok now.

Regards,
Stéphane

-----Original Message-----
From: John Casey [mailto:jdcasey@commonjava.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 4:40 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: xerces

Yes, maven has an extdir that includes xerces-2.4.0 and xml-apis-1.0-b2.

You should try specifying 'maven.compile.fork=true' in your
project.properties to see whether this helps. It should cause the javac
execution to take place in a new process which is free of the maven
version of xerces et al.

-j