maven-users mailing list archives

From St├ęphane Nicoll <Stephane.Nic...@bsb.com>
Subject snapshot not being downloaded?
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 12:21:16 GMT
Hello list,

It seems we have a problem with snapshots not being downloaded on the local box sometimes

Getting URL: http://someserver/someitem
sending ==> If-Modified-Since: mer., 06-oct.-04 14:20:19 GMT
(1097072419000)
Received status code: 304
Not modified

On the filesystem hosting the repository, the last modification date is 08-oct-04 14:14:43GMT

We're using Apache2

Any idea why a 304 is returned (and not we're not using a proxy, it's a direct call)

Thanks,

St├ęphane

PS : this artifact is not deployed with maven, it's being copied from an ant task from a non-maven
project (the side effect is that there's no MD5 for that file but I assume it's ok)