maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCoverage plugin troubles
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 09:29:12 GMT
You need to put sources and tests in different directories for
jcoverage to work.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=turbine-maven-user&m=109747344304878&w=2

A little archive searching goes a long way.

Hilbert, a few items of netiquette to note for the future:
- don't contact the developers directly when there is a list to contact
- sign up to the list, don't just post. I moderated this message through.
- research before asking (I just went to the mail archive and search
for jcoverage and found the answer immediately)

Thanks,
Brett