maven-users mailing list archives

From Bent André Solheim <bent.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: changing to SNAPSHOT version does not work either
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:10:51 GMT
As for the last question you had Sachin, as far as I know, there is no
way maven can figure out the order your subprojects should be built
automatically (there is in fact no way for maven to distingusih
dependencies to your projects from for instance a jakarta-commons
dependency, since this is not specified/declared anywhere). I believe
you have to use the multiproject goal as Adam suggested... Configuring
the muliproject goal correctly will tell maven which dependencies are
infact your projects...

Hope this brings you along...

Bent