maven-users mailing list archives

From Ben Truitt <btru...@onboard-software.com>
Subject Changelog error with CruiseControl
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 02:36:09 GMT
Hi All -
  I'm trying to use CruiseControl to automate Maven for our multiple
projects.  I'm getting an error in the Changelog processing when I use
CruiseControl to run maven.  I don't get this error when I run "maven
multiproject:site" manually.

  The relevant portion of my CruiseControl config.xml is:
<schedule interval="10">
  <maven
     mavenscript="maven.bat"
     projectfile="C:\Maven\project.xml"
     goal="multiproject:site">
  </maven>
</schedule>

  The error I'm getting is this:

    [echo] Generating the Change Log...
maven-changelog-plugin:report:
    [echo] Generating the changelog report
SCM Working Directory: C:\Maven\Athena
SCM Command Line[0]: p4
SCM Command Line[1]: -p
SCM Command Line[2]: jules:1666
SCM Command Line[3]: filelog
SCM Command Line[4]: -tl
SCM Command Line[5]: //depot/athena/...

        <changelog-entry>
                <date>2004-10-04</date>
                <time>15:35:07</time>
org.jdom.IllegalDataException: The data "
<author><![CDATA[jburgin]]></author>" is not legal for a JDOM CDATA section:
CDATA cannot internally contain a CDATA ending delimiter (]]>).
        at org.jdom.CDATA.setText(CDATA.java:123)
        at org.jdom.CDATA.<init>(CDATA.java:98)
        at
net.sourceforge.cruisecontrol.builders.MavenBuilder.consumeLine(MavenBuilder
.java:310)
        at
net.sourceforge.cruisecontrol.util.StreamPumper.consumeLine(StreamPumper.jav
a:166)
        at
net.sourceforge.cruisecontrol.util.StreamPumper.run(StreamPumper.java:138)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

I'd sure appreciate any advice you might have.

Thanks!
-Ben

OnBoard Software, Inc. EMAIL NOTICE  - This transmission may be
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may
not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have
received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete
the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of
federal criminal law.

This communication does not reflect an intention by the sender to conduct a
transaction or make any agreement by electronic means. Nothing contained in
this message or in any attachment shall satisfy the requirements for a
writing, and nothing contained herein shall constitute a contract or
electronic signature under the Electronic Signatures in Global and National
Commerce Act, any version of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or any
other statute governing electronic transactions.