maven-users mailing list archives

From "Oren Berenson" <oren.beren...@morpheus.co.uk>
Subject <attainGoal> No goal [ejb:install]
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 15:28:57 GMT
Hi,

I installed Maven EJB Plugin 1.5 as follow:
maven plugin:download  -DgroupId=maven  -DartifactId=maven-ejb-plugin
-Dversion=1.5

Installation finished successfully.

I have maven.xml :

<project default="build" xmlns:m="jelly:maven">
  <goal name="build">
     <attainGoal name="ejb:install" />
  </goal>
</project>

When running it i get the message: <attainGoal> No goal [ejb:install]

any idea where i gone wrong?

Oren Berenson
Java Developer

Morpheus - eBusiness Solutions
Morpheus Limited, Unit 6, The Courtyard, Eastern Road, Bracknell,
Berkshire, RG12 2XB
Email: oren.berenson@morpheus.co.uk
<mailto:oren.berenson@morpheus.co.uk>
Tel: 01344 458188; Fax: 01344 458189
Web: http://www.morpheus.co.uk <http://www.morpheus.co.uk/>
*Small Business of the Year - Royal Borough Business Excellence Awards
2004*
*Rising Star Platinum Achievement Award - IBM Software 2003*
*Accredited Investors In People*

This email and any files transmitted with it contain information that may be
confidential or privileged, and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me by
return email immediately. Any opinions expressed are those of the author,
not of Morpheus Limited.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.