maven-users mailing list archives

From "Bowe, Bastian" <Bastian.B...@astrium.eads.net>
Subject multi projects
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:51:16 GMT
Hello,

I like to setup a web project with a web module and a business module. Let's
assume I have my web module in a directory myWeb and my business module in
myBusiness, both having a project.xml file. If I wan't to build a war file
for my myWeb project, I would have to copy myBusiness AND its libraries
(jars) it depends on into the war.

I have put the myBusiness into my local repository (via. jar:install from
myBusiness directory).

Is there a easy way to copy myBusiness's dependencies into the war? Or do I
have to specify all dependencies manually in the project.xml of myWeb?

Best regards

Bastian