maven-users mailing list archives

From "Roberto Castro" <rober...@cetip.com.br>
Subject Dependency problens when generating war file
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:03:22 GMT
Hi, all. I've been facing two problens generating a war file.
Maven inserts jar files into war files with version number in its name. To avoid this, I created
a goal in maven.xml to rename jar file, like this:
<move file="${maven.build.dir}/web-inf/WEB-INF/lib/commons-beanutils-${siloc_commons_beanutils_version}.jar"
	tofile="${maven.build.dir}/web-inf/WEB-INF/lib/commons-beanutils.jar" overwrite="true"/>
Is it the better way to do this?
Second problem:
To copy tld and xml files into war file, I do the following:
	<build>
		<nagEmailAddress>luisvt@cetip.com.br</nagEmailAddress>
		<sourceDirectory>src</sourceDirectory>
		<resources>
			<resource>
				<directory>web/config</directory>
				<targetPath></targetPath>
				<includes>
					<include>*.xml</include>
					<include>*.tld</include>
				</includes>
			</resource>
		</resources>
	</build>

But maven copys tld and xml files into "WEB-INF/classes" directory, insted of, "web-inf" directory.
What can I do to solve this problem?
Thank you all in advance for the help.
	Regards,

     Roberto de Castro