maven-users mailing list archives

From Martijn Dashorst <mart...@dashorst.dds.nl>
Subject Re: Newbie: Generate just the junit report
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:46:20 GMT
Ylan,

There are several possibilities:
 1. for your normal work, use an IDE like Eclipse or Netbeans, and use
their integrated JUnit shell for testing, this speeds up testing
tremendously.
 2. strip your <reports> section to only show
use
'maven site', and only just before your true commit, turn all your
needed reports.
 3. use 'maven test junit-report:report xdoc'

I'm pretty happy with using 1 & 2.

Martijn