maven-users mailing list archives

From Gisbert Amm <...@webde-ag.de>
Subject Re: extra files in META-INF
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 09:29:00 GMT
I don't know, if this is the right approach, but I solved a similar
problem by simply adding a preGoal to my maven.xml which is copying the
file into the WEB-INF directory before the build starts:

       <preGoal name="java:prepare-filesystem">
         <copy file="tld/widgets.tld" toFile="WEB-INF/widgets.tld" />
       </preGoal>

This would allow you to place the "source" files at any place where it
is convenient for you.

As I said: I just did it like that not knowing if this is "the right
way" or best practise or the "standard way" or something like that. But
I don't mind since it does what I need.

Regards,
Gisbert Amm