maven-users mailing list archives

From "Charles N. Harvey III" <charl...@alloy.com>
Subject extra files in META-INF
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 15:37:04 GMT
Hello.
I am trying to use Hivemind and it requires that my config files get placed
in the META-INF directory of my jar file.  So far, from the jar plugin, I
can't seem to figure out where I should place these files and what
properties
I have to set to get them built into the jar.

project/
    /src/
       /main/
          /java/
          /resources/
             log4j.properties
          /descriptor/
             my-modules.xml

Everything in /resources/ gets into the top level "directory" of the
compiled
jar.  But how do I get files into project.jar/META-INF/?  Should/can I
put them
in /descriptor/?  Should I put them somewhere else?  The only options
that I can
see in the jar plugin are to add extra information to the file that Maven
generates.

Any help is much appreciated.

Charlie