maven-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud HERITIER <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can the xdoc plugin be told to skip specific XML files?
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:11:05 GMT
Actually, I have the same problem, but I didn't find the time to fix it.
I only added an extension to the xml files : myfile.xml.sample

If I update the plugin, I think that the better solution is to add a
new property :
maven.xdoc.exclude.xml=....

Can you open an issue, to remember me to do it ??

Thx.

Arnaud