maven-users mailing list archives

From David Bock <db...@fgm.com>
Subject Re: passing property values to subprojects?
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 14:52:22 GMT
I have just been trying to use ant's <property> tag in the goal I have
defined in maven.xml... I now think that might not be the way to do
this...

I found the <maven:property> tag, which seems to RETRIEVE a property
from the MavenjellyContext context.  If I knew how to SET a property in
that context, I might be good to go.

-db