maven-users mailing list archives

From Ben Anderson <benander...@benanderson.us>
Subject Re: Maven and FTP Ant task: what's up??
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 12:48:47 GMT
see this thread:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=turbine-maven-user&m=109570387625634&w=2
Note: you will have to manually download NetComponents.jar - which is hard to
find.  I can't remember where I got it from.  Don't ask me why you need this
jar as opposed to the current version of that project (commons-net).

I had this problem a few weeks ago... and got pretty frustrated when I couldn't
find the answer and almost abandoned maven.  While this does seem to be a
problem, it is solvable and maven is worth it ;-)

-Ben

Quoting fabrice.belingard@mpsa.com: