maven-users mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <b...@sourcebeat.com>
Subject typedef & taskdef & classcast exception
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 19:19:36 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to define both a custom task and a custom type in a maven
plugin.jelly file.

I have tried many different combinations of {type/task}def but have not
been able to get around the ClassCastException problem.

first try;

     <ant:typedef resource="types.properties"
classpathref="custom.classpath"/>
     <ant:taskdef resource="tasks.properties"
classpathref="custom.classpath"/>

second try

     <ant:typedef resource="types.properties"
classpathref="custom.classpath"
                            loaderRef="foo"/>
     <ant:taskdef resource="tasks.properties"
classpathref="custom.classpath"
                            loaderRef="foo"/>

I also tried defining each task and type separately but same result.

TTFN,

-bd-