maven-users mailing list archives

From "Lageson,Thomas M" <TLAGE...@stpaultravelers.com>
Subject javac compile errors output
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 17:24:12 GMT
My company has an in-house developed build and deploy process based
around Maven.

Our web site uses a windows script file (.wsf) to call the Maven
process.  The relevant lines are

     executeMaven="maven.bat -d " & mavenPath & " " & goal

     oShell.Exec(executeMaven)

We have encountered a case of when there are java compile errors, rather
than putting the output of the javac to the log file as expected, the
wsf process hangs.  The last line is always the line

Java:compile:
[javac] Compiling 35 source files to....

How can I get the compile errors output to be picked up in the
oShell.Exec process so it gets routed to the log file?  Is there a
property that I need to set somewhere (maven.bat, java-plugin, etc.)?

Thanks for your help.

- Tom

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential
or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication
is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the
communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.