maven-users mailing list archives

From Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jgonza...@opentechnet.com>
Subject [newbie] Setting system properties, attaining goals in subprojects
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:34:04 GMT

    Hi there,

    First question: I want to call multiproject:goal from maven.xml,
I've done it as shown below:

    <goal name="myProject:eclipse">
        <ant:property name="goal" value="eclipse"/>
        <attainGoal name="multiproject:goal"/>
    </goal>

    Is this the correct/best way to do it? Is this the way to
set/override system properties? What about properties defined in
project.properties? May them be overriden the same way?

    Second question: I want to attain a goal in a subproject, I've done
it as shown below:

    <goal name="myProject:jboss-package" prereqs="myProject:aplicacion">
        <maven:reactor basedir="${basedir}/../contenedores/jboss"
includes="project.xml" goals="jboss:package"/>
    </goal>

    Is this the correct/best way to do it?

    Thanks in advance, best regards
    Jose