maven-users mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: Ann: Mavenzilla
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:20:35 GMT

Another feature that would be cool is to support "download location" for
libraries that cannot be stored in repositories because of licenses.
Basically if there was a way for example to retrieve the javamail
distrib on java.sun.com, *going* through the license agreement and
everything, and then putting it in the user's local repository.

Regards,
  Serge Huber.