maven-users mailing list archives

From Derek Greer <dgr...@fedex.com>
Subject Re: site:deploy & preserving permissions
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 23:47:12 GMT
In case anyone else runs into this, after poking around in the jelly
script I discovered there isn't a maven parameter for setting the mode.
I ended up modifying the script to change all cgi files to executable.

 <tar tarfile="${maven.build.dir}/${maven.final.name}-site.tar"
basedir="${docsDest}" excludes="**/*.cgi">
        <tarfileset dir="${docsDest}" mode="755">
            <include name="**/*.cgi"/>
        </tarfileset>
  </tar>

It would be cool if the site plugin could be modified to allow this
through the properties. I'm not sure how to do this in jelly for
multiple modes, but setting an excludesfile and includesfile through
parameters would give a little flexibility (i.e. maven.site.tar.mode=755
and maven.site.tar.includesfile=c:\executables.txt).

Derek